Why host and attend a CardioPump™ Kettlebell Certification Workshop:
- We provide the most affordable way to train your staff with kettlebells
- Host sites receive 45% off the price of kettlebells
- Learn traditional heavy kettlebell training, ideal for personal training & small group
- Learn non-stop cardio kettlebell with light bells, ideal for group fitness classes
- Learn 3 versions of the Turkish Getup and rationale for which to use when
- Build FOUR diverse kettlebell workouts: 1. Short Circuit, 2. Wheel Workout, 3. High Intensity Interval Training, 4. Non-stop Cardio Kettlebell
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Signature SandBell Workshop- 24 Hour Fitness
24 Hour Fitness, Bedford TX
About the Presenter:
Brook Benten, M.Ed., is President of Cardiopump Fitness, LLC. After spending 10 years working in campus recreation, Brook left her position as Fitness Director at Southern Methodist University to launch her own business. Brook now serves campus recreation centers, hosting CardioPump™ Kettlebell workshops at colleges and universities. She achieved Kettlebell Concepts certification in 2008, Dragon Door’s RKC in 2011, StrongFirst’s SFG in 2014, and was in the very first group to complete SFG II certification. Brook Benten was a 2012 finalist for Personal Fitness Professional’s (PFP) Personal Trainer of the Year. She serves as an advisory board member for GoFit, Hyperwear, and Power Music. Brook Benten was named “Austin’s Fittest Fitness Professional” by the FIT Company Institute, 2012.
Passionate about student development, Brook Benten is glad to bring kettlebell trainings to colleges and universities at a price most departments can afford. Click “host site request” for information on hosting an open or closed training at your facility.